Thursday, May 29, 2014

A review of the show - Signed, Sealed, Delivered



I have seen this show advertised quite a bit but never sat down to watch it until now.  I am so glad I did.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered 
The new original series "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" is a wonderful combination of romance, comedy and drama that follows the lives of four postal detectives who transform themselves into a team of detectives to track down intended recipients of undeliverable mail. Their missions take them out of the office where redirected letters and packages can save lives, solve crimes, reunite old loves and change futures by arriving late but somehow always on time. The team includes charming Oliver O’Toole (Eric Mabius), the group's leader is a man of faith who prayerfully approaches his work with the goal of making a difference in people's lives; new team member, Shane McInerney (Kristin Booth), a technophile who brings 21st century sensibility to the group; free-spirited, “girl next door” Rita Haywith (Crystal Lowe) who has a photographic memory; and lovable Norman Dorman (Geoff Gustafson), a master in conventional research methods.
The show aires SUNDAYS, 8/7c on Hallmark
 
 
My Review:
 
The episode that I watched was about a letter that was delivered to a girl with down syndrome and the things that happened because of that letter.  It was such a heart warming story.   It kept me engaged the whole time.  I kept pausing it when I had to leave the room because I did not want to miss a moment of it.  It is a show you can watch with your family and not be worried about what they will see.  I believe that is very important.  I am so glad they made this show!
 
The characters were encouraging and even used Scripture in the show.  The music was also great - the song at the end was one that I had heard before and loved.  

Please go to the website to watch past episodes and find out when new ones are airing.  You won't be sorry.  I am so excited that a show like this is on! 
 
 
**This incredible series even incorporates scripture in its themes and in the conversations between characters.  In FACT, The American Bible Society has built a bible study to go with the series, 
Isn't that great? A seven-day Bible reading experience to dig deeper into the meaningful biblical themes revealed in each episode of Signed, Sealed, Delivered.
The Bible Reading Experience is free and currently available for one week only. We hope to see the American Bible Society reading series continue and value your support. Please share this with your readers and urge them to sign up!




What about you, have you watched this show yet???


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly